WITH STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE, CAN MELBOURNE REMOVALISTS CONTINUE WORKING?
Indeed! Even during the Stage 4 restrictions, removalists can help vacate a property.
As the Stage 4 restrictions are declared by the State Government of Victoria, TopGun Movers want to extend their gratitude to their customers, stakeholders, and partners for standing by us in these challenging times. We resolve to create a safer environment and contribute to stopping the spread.
As your trusted removalists, TopGun Movers would be open for business, abiding by the restriction guidelines and taking precautions like:
- Following the health-and-hygiene advice from the Government of Australia or concerned authorities.
- Strict guidelines on employee health, hygiene, assistance and care.
- Opening channels to create a staff support system that can encourage them to stay at home if any symptoms arise.
- Trusting our employees to finish their tasks remotely and nurturing a culture of working from home.
- Creating seating charts for employees whose roles do not allow them to work from home.
BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP
We need our customers to keep their end of the bargain by ensuring a safe working space for our professionals. Here’s how you can do your bit:
- Good hygiene practices go a long way. Wash hands frequently to disinfect.
- Keep a 2-meter distance between your family members and our movers too. Try not to be in the same room as our professionals.
- Along with the physical distance, make sure you wear a mask when our movers visit you.
- Anything that our movers need to touch should be disinfected in advance.
- Call us on 1300 214 396 if you are under the weather or self-isolating. We would still like to help you.
WHAT’S OUR PART?
- You will always find masks on our faces, wherever we go.
- We insist on a 2-meter physical distance and on staying in separate rooms while we work. There will be a lot of movement, and you can be either too close or in the way.
- We practice what we preach and wash our hands before and after the moving assignment.
- We’ll do our job swiftly to reduce any time spent in contact with others and help control the spread of SARS-CoV2.
- We keep a check on the health and hygiene of our employees too. All of our staff report about their health, body temperature and follow sanitisation practices.
We understand how tough these times can be for everyone. Not only the restrictions but also the threat to life is imminent and daunting. But the Anzac Spirit never dies, and TopGun Movers will play their part in fighting back and winning the greatest war of our generation.